The New Hazlett Theater is the only performance space in Pittsburgh to combine a flexible, black box theater with professional staff, including Scott Conklin, our technical director. We provide consultation on audio, lighting and stage production.
- Thrust stage with “In the round” configuration possible.
- Six-line set hemp fly system.
- Steel grid with steel pipe hanging positions
- Extensive package of theatrical lighting, sound and AV equipment.
- Full stage black masking and a full stage cyclorama.
- Multiple dressing rooms, restrooms, green room,wardrobe room and a rehearsal studio.
- Public amenities include spacious lobby, wet bar, concession stand/box office with coat check,
- Restrooms, and full wheelchair access.
- Reception capacity up to 200.
- Unencumbered entrance to 17′ wide loading dock.
- Scene shop with backstage build out area.
- Max capacity seating: 36’6” deep x 25’ wide
- Min capacity seating: 36’6”’ deep x 48’6”’wide
- Height to grid: 31’2”
- Height to tech rail: 24’3”